Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Its a Mystery

I've had lots of sewing adventures over the years.  As a lover of fabrics, I very much enjoy the quilting world and all it has to offer.  Having had the opportunity to have some my quilt patterns published in The Quilt Pattern Magazine  I very much appreciate the time and effort that's required to test them.    

Since I'm definitely a fan of a new quilting adventure, I recently joined their group of pattern testers.   As a tester with The Quilt Pattern Magazine  you only choose the pattern you would like to test.  Nothing is mandatory.  

As well, I do love mystery quilts.  Perhaps its the excitement not knowing exactly what the end product will look like?  Or maybe its about the element of the surprise?   So when the opportunity to test a mystery quilt how could I refuse?

Meet the first block in "Star Explosion", a four part mystery which starts in the May issue. 


Here are the colours I've chosen and the end result is definitely worth the wait.   Full disclosure the lightest grey in the picture is not the actual grey in the finished product.  I guess I used it all in the project :-) 

 

It's Sew Exciting.......





No comments:

Post a Comment

Its a Mystery

I've had lots of sewing adventures over the years.  As a lover of fabrics, I very much enjoy the quilting world and all it has to offer....